Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Meow Everyone!

Just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself.  My name is Bella, and I'm a 5-year old Bengal cat, which is a cross between a small Asian leopard and a domestic cat!  I am about six generations removed from a real leopard.  While I have leopard markings and spots, my temperament takes after a house cat.  I am very affectionate and love to make friends.  I am also very smart -- a Bengal trait. 

While most people know me as Bella, I picked up the name 'Glitter Cat' because of my beautiful glitter coat -- another desired Bengal trait.  When the sun shines upon my fur, it looks like spun gold!
  
I cordially invite you to come take a walk on the wild side with me as I travel cross country with my Momma!



Sincerely,

Bella aka Glitter Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment