Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Preparing for Travel



Before we hit the road, Momma took me to the veterinarian to make sure I was healthy and up to date on vaccinations.  While we were there, she decided to have me microchipped in case I got lost, so we could be reunited again.  Momma said pretty soon the government is going to require her to be microchipped, too!  I guess that way if she gets lost, the government will know exactly what she's doing and where she's at.  Imagine that!  

Despite rumors about microchipping being painful, I trusted Momma's judgement.  I was awake the whole time and didn't even flinch!  I'm such a big girl (12.8 pounds to be exact).

Because I was on my best behavior, one of the technicians put me behind the counter to help check in the other animals.  I felt very important running the show for a while -- top cat you might say.  And I'm welcome to come back and visit anytime!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment